Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again this year I've applied for club display space at DHF 2020 for SLK & SLC Club the Facebook group which I administer. Once again I'd like to invite all SLKWorld members to support this event in 2020. Once I've had confirmation from MSV the event organisers I'll provide more information here in this thread.

Last year we had around a dozen SLKs and SLCs on both Saturday and Sunday of the event with some members attending both days.

No need to do anything yet if you are interested but by all means register your interest in this thread or within the SLK & SLC Club Facebook group if you're a member there.

Hope you can make it!
Col

·
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the interest so far. There has been some early interest on SLK & SLC Club too! I’ve had an acknowledgement of our application for a club stand from MSV. Should be a great event building on the success of 2019. I’ll keep you all posted! :)

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350
798 Posts
Added to my diary (y)
will keep an eye on this thread.

·
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The club application has been accepted! I now have all the details required to book discounted club tickets. If you would like to attend please send me your email address via PM.

Martin and Trev, I'll send you guys the details anyway seeing as I already have your email addresses.

Thanks
Col

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350
798 Posts
Are any of you booking accommodation in the area or are you travelling on the day(s)?
I‘m looking at this and might drag a mate along as well.

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK55 AMG
3,533 Posts
Are any of you booking accommodation in the area or are you travelling on the day(s)?
I‘m looking at this and might drag a mate along as well.
I'm traveling on the day(s), it's only 20 minutes away...😁

That's not much help is it....? 🤔

1 - 20 of 28 Posts