1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,853 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK 2002 SLK320 Blue
2,841 Posts
@[email protected];

Try the trunk switch S69/12 - there's a switch in the trunk too! S69/12 is the "Trunk lid rotary tumbler/trunk lamp toggle switch" This and the door switches feed to the PSE and then, over the CAN bus, instruct the lighting module, N10-3 to turn on the dome and trunk lights.

Hope that helps

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Works now

The squirrel also ate hydraulic lines for top,I put 2 new cylinders in and had trunk trim all out.this morning I put trim back in and tried the top and it worked and lights worked .could it be that cover that needed to be in for top to open.now I have wires behind radio all chewed in half thanks for any and all help,smut

·
Registered
22 Posts
My Dome Lights are Disco Tuned... I mean that every time i push the up/down window button they light up for a blink to tell you that you have pressed the button...
Great feature!
Anyone knows something?

·
Registered
82 Posts
bad contact, and when you press the button you apply that little pressure that is needed to make the contact. remove the entire housing, open it and see if you can somehow put the bulb sockets into proper place.

·
Super Moderator UK 2002 SLK320 Blue
2,841 Posts
My Dome Lights are Disco Tuned... I mean that every time i push the up/down window button they light up for a blink to tell you that you have pressed the button...

Great feature!

Anyone knows something?
Yeah, mine does that. It's more noticeable when you replace the lamps in the dome with LEDs. Seems to be glitches or spikes picked up by the lighting control module.

Sent from my phone while my back was turned.

·
Premium Member 2014 SLK55 AMG
1,652 Posts
PSE unit is on its way out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, mine does that. It's more noticeable when you replace the lamps in the dome with LEDs. Seems to be glitches or spikes picked up by the lighting control module.

Sent from my phone while my back was turned.
Well at least we got some Disco in our lifes!
I will try to Clean the wire contacts etc and i will post any updates. I got some time on my hands this Weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts