Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
* Registered
2006 SLK55 AMG
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi foes anyone know if the SLK can leave the wipers in an upward positon to allow proper screen and blade cleaning?
On my other car switching to momenary wipe after turning off ignition leaves wipers up and is very handy.

·
Founding Member 2006
108,901 Posts

·
**Registered 2009 SLK200
5,865 Posts
Hi foes anyone know if the SLK can leave the wipers in an upward positon to allow proper screen and blade cleaning?
On my other car switching to momenary wipe after turning off ignition leaves wipers up and is very handy.
Can you just not switch wipers on to say vertical position and just switch off ignition .

·
Founding Member 2006
108,901 Posts

·
Founding Member 2006
108,901 Posts
yes you do....i've been watching you

·
* Registered
2006 SLK55 AMG
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you just not switch wipers on to say vertical position and just switch off ignition .
Well yes you can do but it seems a bit of a "gash" way of doing it, like what you'd do back when cars still had carburettors and something called "points". Ive just looked at JBs youtube vid snd it seems like that is THE way.
Seems like VW are a bit more 21st century then MB in this area.:grin:

·
**Registered 2009 SLK200
5,865 Posts
Well yes you can do but it seems a bit of a "gash" way of doing it, like what you'd do back when cars still had carburettors and something called "points". Ive just looked at JBs youtube vid snd it seems like that is THE way.
Seems like VW are a bit more 21st century then MB in this area.:grin:
Being Mercedes you have to add that option when you order your new Mercedes -Benz and watch the price shoot up and up,up >:D.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.