Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
385 hp...I told him come back if he gets over 500 hp, then I will consider a challenge.

The Beast awaits in her lair! :D

Attachments

·
93,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darn!.........

·
93,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my car in the garage or the vette? be careful how you answer :D

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
I’ve read the book, “All Corvettes are red”, but that Z06 looks great in yellow, and it’s got pop up headlamps.!
The C5 is still my favourite American car. Sadly they never sold here and the prices on private imports are way way too high.
But I’d need a bigger garage, and I’d need to have an SLK55 in it, before adding a C5 ‘Vette.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
385 hp...I told him come back if he gets over 500 hp, then I will consider a challenge.

The Beast awaits in her lair! :D

Caption:
“ I’ll just block Jeff’s driveway, then all my mates can be free to enjoy their Corvettes, cruising on a sunny Sunday morning without being embarrassed by that no-good stealth black Kleemann SLK55. He’ll just have to spend the day polishing it.”

·
Registered
164 Posts
C5 z/06

The C5 Z/06 is one of my favorite Vettes. It had the best lines of all the newer models (I had not seen the C8 yet). Sadly the engine offerings were pretty anemic. It would have been more fun with a LS7 stuffed under the hood. I have raced a bunch of the C5 Z/06's in various SCCA events and in the hands of a expert driver it is a potent track weapon. Like the Yellow. Makes it look a little like the "R" model.

Irish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts