1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,344 Posts
Lol the new r172 in red driven by a Girl. Yep it makes me abit horney. Once again proves the point Women love there Slk,s

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:confused:I agree with the R172 SLK being on the list. The more I see it, the more I like it. Most of the others wouldn't make my list. Mustang - NO, Audi TT - NO, Dodge Challenger - NO, BMW Z4 - NO, Porsche Boxster - NO. Sexy to me - NO.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Sorry Don, 1967.5 Mustang Convertible has to be on the sexy list - served me well during the formative High School years, when there's really only one thing on a boys mind. ;-)

SLK's sexy as well, my wife looks great in it. ;P

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Sorry Don, 1967.5 Mustang Convertible has to be on the sexy list - served me well during the formative High School years, when there's really only one thing on a boys mind. ;-)

SLK's sexy as well, my wife looks great in it. ;P
:confused:I assumed (?) they are talking current 2011 models. If that's the case, some are outdated and others just not sexy. I agree, the early Mustangs, Challengers, TTs, and others were both sexy and leading edge during their early years. Some are now just plain outdated. It's all a matter of taste. No right or wrong answer, just opinions, with vary from person to person.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
:confused:I assumed (?) they are talking current 2011 models. If that's the case, some are outdated and others just not sexy. I agree, the early Mustangs, Challengers, TTs, and others were both sexy and leading edge during their early years. Some are now just plain outdated. It's all a matter of taste. No right or wrong answer, just opinions, with vary from person to person.

Fair enough Don - Sexy 2011 models is the point of the article! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
To me the Lotus Esprit is sexy all of them first to last Bond James Bond....

My vote is the SLR MB, wish they are still on production.
I still love the look of the Esprit after all these years.Just one neet razor blade on wheels.........IMO

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
745 Posts
That's the color of my Mega Cab diesel. Very sexy:biglaugh:
In fact, I almost held out for a red SLK, but I was due for a change:tu:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.