Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've noticed that many people list several vehicles with their details. Was wondering if this is what you have owned but no longer possess or do you have massive garages?

Please vote above!

·
Premium Member
3,890 Posts
Good day, not rich by any means, but have an attached 2-car garage and a detached 2 1/2 car garage. My "Runaround Ranger" pickup has to park outside. Vehicles listed are currently owned. Warm regards from Southern Arizona.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yes I own those listed plus a 2016 Cadillac SRX. All parked in a 4 car garage that is 1856 square foot with a 8000 pound hydraulic lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
435 Posts
Have both the cars in my profile, plus a motorcycle. Haven't ridden the bike for years, so I don't bother listing it. At the moment, all 3 are tucked away in a 400 sq ft. 2 car garage.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes. They are divided up between 2 houses in 2 states. New York & Florida. The CLK55 AMG Coupe and CLK320 Cabriolet stay in Florida because I only have a 2 car garage down there. The C240, E350 4Matic, CLK Designo and ML350 4Matic, 300TD and CL600 are in New York as well as my work van (2016 Dodge Caravan). When I finally find my perfect SLK that will stay in New York as well. I have a 8 car garage in New York. I live in a old house that we remodeled so I took the carriage house/barn and finished it off making space for 8 cars. It is tight for the cars but it works. Finished a loft upstairs and use that as a man cave.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts