Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there !

I ve already been a member for a few months, but haven´t introduced myself. So, who am I ? A guy from northern Finland (Oulu), one of the Scandinavian countries. Age: aroud 40, working for healthcare in Pharma industry. I´ not very fanatic what comes to cars, but I ´m glad to find lots of good information concerning my "newold" SLK - which I bought couple of months ago.

"Diver" comes from my dear hobby (and ex navy diver history of mine), which I ve "retired" for a while - because a lack of time. So there are the basics.

Br

Diver :Beer:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,458 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Thank you for your service!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California. what model year is the 55?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About 55

Welcome from southern California. what model year is the 55?

Modelyear is 2005, driven app. 30.000 km, so pretty "new". In perfect condition, black and it has almost everything in it. Nice car. Here those are very expensive (because of taxation) to buy as brand new :mad:

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Diver....Welcome from southern Illinois! I am fascinated by your country. We hosted a foreign exchange student from Finland last year....he was super smart and an exceptional athlete......very cool young man!

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Irvine via Los Angeles.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts