Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I live in Belguim and going to buy a SLK 200K. I wan't to buy it brand new, and I was wondering how much discount can I get???

Also I would like to know how much discount you got???

Setup of the slk 200K:

color: Palladiumsilver (I think)

pack:
sport pack

int:
remote for the garage
airscarf
heated seats whit lumber suport
wind screen in plexi glas

other:
direct steering and a 6 speed manuel transmision

total cost: 46 308 €

I was hoping to get 15% discount.

F)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,650 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

you probably won't get any discount on a new one.

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Local dealers here are dropping 10-15% off of the sticker, but only for what they have on the lot, not on an order. I don't know about selling practices in Europe, but someone will...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Portugal!

I ordered one similar like yours, with some few extras, and the maximum I got was 9% that I considered very acceptable. Unfortunately the prices rises up to almost 60.000 euros.

In a stock car they offered me 20% in a particulary unit but I didn´t like the colour and it hadn´t some extras I want.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Have you tried looking for one that is used but with very low mileage? You could probably save money over buying brand new from the dealer and still have a very low mileage car with a factory warranty.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I lookt at a nearly new car. It was in the color silver and it had the sportpack and had a lot of extra's ( a lot of extra's I didn't realy need). It had 5000Km (2700 miles) and it cost 40000€ and you get 2year waranty. It was the only slk 200k 6M whit sport pack that they had. If I realy don't get any discount then I'm going for somthing like a neerly new car. I'm only 22y and I have the pay a lot of insurance because I'm onder 26y. And they calculate your insurance on the price you payed and your age.

If I get 9% of I would be looking at 42 124€ and I would consider it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.