Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! tell me how to make out the ceiling of the roof? Maybe there is some sort of process of this action in the photos? We wish his wife oiled machine and drag it into the black Alcantara. The roof we did not open, but we found a way out in the morning open and close in the evening, all by hand. Woman happy :grin: Repair quietly goes.

I apologize for my English, I use a translator.
Thank you in advance for your help

p.s. so we went to the festival of Mercedes-Benz in Voronezh

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK200K
10,776 Posts
If you are referring to how to remove the roof liner ( the material covered piece ) you need to remove the front three screws , then remove three screws on each side in the plastic covering , then the roof will slide out forwards ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are referring to how to remove the roof liner ( the material covered piece ) you need to remove the front three screws , then remove three screws on each side in the plastic covering , then the roof will slide out forwards ...
ie, the three screws on each side of the slide and the three screws in the front where the locks themselves, right? And behind? or where it is necessary to pull?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're welcome !

The first link is a store , but it shows you with pictures how to remove the roof liner ...

Screen shot from the first link :

Yes, yesterday on this instruction manual laid out the roof, removed the skin and already half dragged in Alcantara. Certainly look great, not to describe. But with the roof .... trouble was an accident on the right side of the car, and arrangements are bent, but it seems renovated. Diagnosis swears by limit switches, but only for the opening and closing OK. Let us first look at the limit switches meal, and then deal with the rest. Thank you.
That's what we got yesterday. If you will be interesting, as the photograph renovated roof and lifting mechanism

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.