Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Can someone tell me what's the difference between the US spec and Euro spec turning lights assembly? That's the light next to the front projectors.

Are they interchangeable?

Thanks!

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Can someone tell me what's the difference between the US spec and Euro spec turning lights assembly? That's the light next to the front projectors.

Are they interchangeable?
Firstly, what do you think the difference is????

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Firstly, what do you think the difference is????
I thought that the running light bulb was in the projector in the euro spec while it is in the turn signal assy in the US spec. But it seems I'm wrong!

Thanks.

·
17,375 Posts
We don't have running lights in the UK (yet - meant to be coming in in 2011). Little article about them HERE.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking back at the owner's manual, I realized they are called parking lights. That is the first position to the right on the lamp switch.

Mea Culpa!

·
17,375 Posts
Looking back at the owner's manual, I realized they are called parking lights. That is the first position to the right on the lamp switch.

Mea Culpa!
Ahhh - in the UK we call those 'sidelights' - the one under the (direction) indicator in my sig pic. below.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It seems we need to come up with a thesaurus for all these technical terms that differ around the world! Think bonnet/hood, trunk/boot... :biglaugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.