Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered NO SLK LISTED
1,903 Posts
Have you examined your servicing costs?

Go Indy and buy the chocolate store.
Agreed. All it means is they had so much profit from your business that they could buy you some chocolates as a thank you. I always lease and they give me f-all. Which tells me they don't make a lot of money on me.

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
191 Posts
I just attended a Private Sales Event at my local Dealer, Mercedes of Arrowhead Arizona. They were giving out boxes of chocolate and fake leather Day Planners ;)

·
Registered 2013 SLK55 AMG
714 Posts
I was disappointed with MB Northampton when I bought the SLK 55 - I got naff all!!!

I know I negotiated 'hard' and got a deal; maybe they had no money left to send chocolates :wink:

Mind you; I did raid the AMG cabinet so maybe I did get my cake and ate it >:D

·
Registered 2013 SLK250
278 Posts
I bought mine used, but the dealer does treat customers like royalty for warranty service. All kinds of treats, ice cream, fancy coffee, and even free I pads to use in waiting room.

Bought my wife a Hyundai and they sent us a very nice cake and a $250 gift card to Walmart. But the real highlight is that I got to go in a glass booth with all the dollar bills I could grab in a minute as they blew around.:grin:

·
Registered sold both-> SLK350, SLK '55
996 Posts
They do it regurarly on my birthday for the last 5 years.
And right after they charged my debit card for the 100.000km full service of my S500 they even sent a pole dancer. (just kidding for the last part)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts