1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
27,372 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
1,584 Posts
Yeah, Like that "boxster"!!

On the other car, the owner posted what he states the car is worth, 59,000 pounds, I do not know if he will be forced to sell, but there was no reserve posted soooooooooo???????

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
13,275 Posts

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
13,275 Posts
On the other car, the owner posted what he states the car is worth, 59,000 pounds, I do not know if he will be forced to sell, but there was no reserve posted soooooooooo???????
That's what he claims the car cost new (not what he says it's worth now).

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have just seen this. The car was also advertised on autotrader and I put a deposit down last Wednesday... It's a really lovely spec with extended leather, the only thing it didn't have that I wanted is ambient lighting. The car is having an MOT and I pick it up in a couple of weeks time. I cannot wait, I am so excited!!!

·
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have just seen this. The car was also advertised on autotrader and I put a deposit down last Wednesday... It's a really lovely spec with extended leather, the only thing it didn't have that I wanted is ambient lighting. The car is having an MOT and I pick it up in a couple of weeks time. I cannot wait, I am so excited!!!
So what about the 'winning bid' on Ebay?

·
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I guess my original premise was right - £24k would have been a steal.

Perhaps they were shill bids toward the end of the auction - no sign of anyone complaining that the item was withdrawn - and nothing in the ad about 'advertised elsewhere'.

·
Registered
129 Posts
So what about the 'winning bid' on Ebay?
So I guess my original premise was right - £24k would have been a steal.

Perhaps they were shill bids toward the end of the auction - no sign of anyone complaining that the item was withdrawn - and nothing in the ad about 'advertised elsewhere'.
Yes not sure.... I will check with the seller tomorrow.

·
Premium Member 2018 SLC43
2,617 Posts
Nice looking car - If You ever out Burnham way with Your new 55AMG, feel free to pop in....... >:D

·
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@bensslk

Well congratulations - I'm sure you're going to be over the moon!

In which part of London are you? I'd also like to eyeball the new toy at some point. :tu:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks Guys. I really can't wait to start driving it.

I am based near Wimbledon and I would be delighted to show the car and take a look at yours..

·
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm LB Bexley - maybe in a week or two we could organise a mini-meet at Surrey Hills or somewhere like that and drag in a few more of us southerners.

·
Premium Member 2018 SLC43
2,617 Posts
Maybe in a week or two we could organise a mini-meet at Surrey Hills or somewhere like that and drag in a few more of us southerners.
Count Me in - There are a few London SLK owners who may also be interested :tu:

·
Premium Member 2014 SLK55 AMG
1,658 Posts
Hmmmm. Bargain?

I paid considerably less for mine with under 20 000 on the clock and 2 years younger!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.