Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully the moderators won't chastise me for giving you a link to a guy who is superb in his knowledge of issues relating to detailing:

Is his video for the 2016 awards of various products from a range of products that he has tested over time.

If you are a casual cleaner or into detailing in a big way, then use this video as a reference to products.

Merry Xmas

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,846 Posts
That link was to x hamster and was an xrated movie!!

Try again please to post the correct video

also

Vehicle: SLK R171K

update your model and year please

First please update your vehicle (year?: 1996-2017, model?: 32, 200, 230, 250, 280, 300,320,350,55) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information if you haven’t. This takes about 30 seconds to do.
Follow exactly to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘ and ‘vehicle’. Info in your garage does not update your profile.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trying again...how weird is that?

Hopefully the moderators won't chastise me for giving you a link to a guy who is superb in his knowledge of issues relating to detailing:

Is his video for the 2016 awards of various categories from a range of products that he has tested over time.

If you are a casual cleaner or into detailing in a big way, then use this video as a reference to products. If the link doesn't work, then try via Forensic Detailing. To be fair to others, I would also try
Ammo NYC (an American based detailer), Car Cleaning Guru and finally a YouTube Channel that I have only recently subscribed too which looks promising...White Details who has very good videos about the technique to be used (similar to the Forensic Detailing Channel). I need to repeat, that I'm not linked to any of these guys, but credit where credit is due.
They will be bring some clarity to the world of detailing and help us keep our SLKs in pristine condition. ...

Merry Xmas

Seyley

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,846 Posts
Much better. hope no bad words in it

Please update your profile

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
That link was to x hamster and was an xrated movie!!

First time I've heard of this. I'm afraid to do a Google search >:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts