Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't sleep. Flying out this morning to sign the adoption papers on my new-to-me 2000 SLK 230 and roadtrip back home.
His name is Tiberius.
I've been in love with the SLK since I was a teenager with my first car, a 1987 190 E named Illegal, watching the singing animals commercial where the SLK one-buttons its roof away to topless mode. I thought sunburst yellow was the way to go, but that's because I had never seen the Designo electric green before. The gaudy exuberance is tempered by the classy, compact MB lines, and it totally fits my magpie leanings. "H8rs" don't bother me--it's not for everyone!
Not quite ready to give up my beloved A6 (& his spacious trunk & interior!) but I think Tiberius and I have some fun adventures ahead. They just won't involve as much kooky thrift store acquisitions.

Anyone else seen/have a Designo Electric Green?

:bling:
(I'm sleep deprived, obviously)

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Nice!

I think a good test drive would be to Vegas!!!! LOL:biglaugh:

Very few Greens so you can be proud to own one.:rb

Congrats!

SLKman:tu:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Post some photos of Tiberius when it is in your possession. Welcome and congratulations !!

·
Registered--In between SLK's
15,043 Posts
welcome from london!
i know the feeling of finaly getting some thing you've spent a long time dreaming of!
enjoy !!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.