Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:td:WOW, $25,000 for a kit car. That's not frugal. For that kind of money, I could find the real thing with money left over. Not to make light of the sellers situation, "selling for $5500 for health reasons. I think he left out a key word in the ad, selling for "mental" health reasons. Sorry, couldn't resist. Regardless, "A" for effort.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to say this but, that is hideous !! :(

PS - Why would you build that ?

I am part of the Fiero community. Have spent nearly $30 000cdn on a fiero stuffed with a 350, custom tranny, suspension and brakes.

Everyone has their reasons ;)

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
I am part of the Fiero community. Have spent nearly $30 000cdn on a fiero stuffed with a 350, custom tranny, suspension and brakes.

Everyone has their reasons ;)
So that I understand - now if you'd dumped a Ferrari body kit on top of it....

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, no disrespect meant by my comments. :)

None taken. The question "why?" is common right from the first time you mention you own a fiero, let alone telling them you're spending money to modify one. lol.

Did I mention my wife is pressuring me to sell them all now that I bought the SLK? :)

Her comment was "Now that you own a REAL sports car you need to get rid of all the fieros"

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So that I understand - now if you'd dumped a Ferrari body kit on top of it....

A ferarri kit? That would look hideous! WHY????

;)

I'm not a "cloner".... well not in the sense of modding something to make it appear better than what it is.

Doing up sleepers? That's a different story.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts