scarf
Command (sans Nav)
MB dealer says no major problems...
asked 26600
settled on 23000
Cdn dollar closed at 1.04 US

THE PLANETS HAVE ALIGNED?!

Routing..
CYOW-CYYZ-KIAH-KOKC (Ottawa Canada to Oklahoma City)

Everybody cross your fingers, here I go!! :biglaugh:

big thanks to all my SLK forum buds for their info, help and support!

Stay tuned to part II - the road trip home.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Sounds like a great deal, especially with the Canadian dollar being so strong, thats like an extra $1000 off the price :)

Hope it all works out and enjoy in good health!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Waytogo........... Don't forget to change the miles to kms when you cross the border.....I'd hate for you to lose your license (and car) on Day 1...:tu:

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Sounds like a great SLK...I've always liked silver/red. Have a great drive home. We'll be needing some pics real soon.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,295 Posts
John, hope you have a fun and memorable drive home!

·
Registered 1999 slk230-sold
15,098 Posts
Flieger, you found the perfect car now buy it before the man in Black knocks on your door and you don,t have a chance to drive it. That would be a total waste. LOl. Now pls tell us did it take you that long too to find your perfect mate or did she just fall out of the sky into your Driveway?? I am so happy for you that you found the perfect Slk i wish you many happy smiles and miles of motoring in the new Baby. Cheers from Phoenix

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Keeping fingers and toes crossed.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)One of two of my favorite color combinations. The SLK 350 is a solid choice. Good luck and happy motoring.

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Done!! Very happy with the deal 23000US$ (at 1.0337 = 22250 beaver bucks)
Only surprise was a small (2x2") crack/tear under the lip of the front airdam (curb rash). Will now start planning the road trip home. Oklahoma City..Springfield...St Louis..Indy..maybe cross at Sarnia/Port Huron MI (family just north of there) then Guelph, Toronto, Kingston...and on into the driveway!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Awesome. Glad the wait finally paid off, and what better way of getting to know your new toy then a massive road trip? :)

Happy for you!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Finally!!!!! LOL

Well done my friend, well done!!!

So glad you didn't buy on the wrong side of the border.............:usa:

W

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations !!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Done!! Very happy with the deal 23000US$ (at 1.0337 = 22250 beaver bucks)
Only surprise was a small (2x2") crack/tear under the lip of the front airdam (curb rash). Will now start planning the road trip home. Oklahoma City..Springfield...St Louis..Indy..maybe cross at Sarnia/Port Huron MI (family just north of there) then Guelph, Toronto, Kingston...and on into the driveway!

Congrats! Enjoy!:rb:bannana::bananapartyhat::Banane10::hb:R):hititbanana::Banane35::Banane34: :tu:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts