Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Administrator
All the SLK
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the December 2022 Ride of the Month Competition!

Wheel Tire Cloud Land vehicle Car

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

· *Registered
2017 SLC 250d
26 Posts
Here’s mine! 2017 SLC 250d. No mods (although there’s a long ol’ list simply requiring a lottery win). Dreadful pics, as it’s been dark, or dark and cold, or dark and cold and wet since I got the thing, and my most memorable drive is only a cruise over Dunstable Downs for much the same reason! Not sure what the best bit is, although I’ll never tire of the way the rear arches curve when viewed in the wing mirrors.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Snow

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

· *Registered
2010 SLK350 2LOOK
10 Posts
This is my 2010 SLK 350 2LOOK Edition. Everything stock with addition of a convinient SmartTop. 25 only in Canada, 300 worldwide. Only the 350 version get the AMG bodykit with this edition. Except for badges, its nearly identical to a SLK55 except the exhaust tips wich is consirable in my opinion. I'm the third owner, live in Quebec, Canada.
I enjoy the color combo with this wheel design, the best in my opinion in R171. I push this baby to the max on every curvy road on most summer weekend in Quebec, Ontario and New Enlgand as often as I can. Comments are well appreciated!

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Steering part

· *Registered
2004 SLK320
178 Posts
Here’s mine! 2017 SLC 250d. No mods (although there’s a long ol’ list simply requiring a lottery win). Dreadful pics, as it’s been dark, or dark and cold, or dark and cold and wet since I got the thing, and my most memorable drive is only a cruise over Dunstable Downs for much the same reason! Not sure what the best bit is, although I’ll never tire of the way the rear arches curve when viewed in the wing mirrors. View attachment 622164
View attachment 622162
View attachment 622163
Beautiful! You’ve gotten snow on it! Wow! J

· *Registered
2004 SLK320
178 Posts

· *Registered
2004 SLK320
178 Posts
Wow...lots of gorgeous rides...love the variety of photos.
Our cars have such great silhouettes and lines...as evident by these photos!

...will submit mine next year when I get a few mods done 😉
Looking forward to it, doing the usual valve cover gaskets, (k40, c.p.s. Done) new lights, grill) good to keep up! Best, j

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.