Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
25,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our December 2018 Ride of the Month Competition, H.P.!!!

H.P. wins:

* The ROTM icon badge for their posting profile/user profile.
* Their car featured on the home page.
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the winner (if not a subscribing member)

Thanks to all of those that competed and hope you will enter the January 2019 Ride of the Month competition.

Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
25,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,201 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club x2

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,096 Posts
Very well deserved!

Congrats!

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK55 AMG
143 Posts
Thank you all.

Sorry for the late response, we've been in town for pre christmas festivities (Living Colour and Paul Kelly concerts). Thank you to everyone who voted and all who competed. Special thanks to @cousjcc for a tight race to the finish. Extra special thanks to @Botto1964 for not posting the same photos they beat me with with last month, also for being born in a great year, I'm looking forward to next year when can drive my 55 when I'm 55. Once again thanks to all including the moderators who do a fantastic job of keeping this forum a great place to hang out.

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK320
1,032 Posts
I'm looking forward to next year when can drive my 55 when I'm 55. Once again thanks to all including the moderators who do a fantastic job of keeping this forum a great place to hang out.
Then you’ll need to put a “OL’55” CD in and play “On the Prowl” & “Looking for an Echo”

( for overseas viewers, OL’55 is an Aussie Rock n Roll band that plays songs from the 50’s amongst others.)

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,322 Posts
Welcome to the ROTM group & congratulations!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts