Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our December 2013 Ride of the Month Competition, DAVIETHESCAFF!!!

1st place prizes are:

* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile for the 1st place winner
* Your car featured on the home page for the 1st place winner
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the 1st place winner

I wish to thank all of those that competed and hope you will enter the January 2014 Ride of the Month competition.
Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I don't like the look of Davie's SLK much at all. It's just a preposterous looking 'in yer face' red thing. Not nice. Absolutely ridiculous. Who on earth would think of owning such a hideous machine? Mine looks much better.

I suppose I have seen worse looking colours....the wheels aren't that bad either.....and I guess the private reg goes reasonably well with the car....In fact all things considered it's sort of growing in me.......I've met Davie at the MB meet and he was an annoyingly decent bloke too....

Well yes alright then it's the most amazing SLK AMG 55 and well deserves to win the ROTM competition.

There you go....I've said it now.

Well done Davie!!! :tu:

·
AND MABEL
14,074 Posts
Speechless!

Wow! My Mabel :le:, a ROTM winner! I’m so proud of her. What an amazing way to end the year. :bannana::bannana::bannana:

I really am speechless just now, so I’ll just say a big thank you to Jeff, for organising the competition, and one to all who voted (especially those who supported Mabel!)

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

·
DAS/STAR Registered Owner
4,015 Posts
Great pic..

We'll done..

Cheers
Sean

1 - 20 of 46 Posts