Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dealer near Manassas?

I'm on the hunt for a gently used 350 (circa 06/07) and may have found one near Manassass (who knew that US history class would pay off..:usa:)

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tab=summary&recnum=&actLog=&listingId=46805529&paId=361781176&listingRecNum=9&criteria=prMx=30000&sf1Dir=DESC&prMn=0&mkId=20028&stkTyp=U&mdId=21877&rd=500&mlgId=28865&crSrtFlds=stk

Can anyone recommend a MB dealer nearby that could do a pre-purchase check?

I'd also be most grateful if someone would happen by and kick the tires before I fly down. :burnout:

Thanks for any info...
JJ :tu:
(email addee in my contact info if that's easier)

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,346 Posts
Can not help to far away. Looking at the Carfax I would guess they have had this car for almost 5 months. They should make you a good deal to move it off their lot after having it so long. Good luck on making a deal. Check that spare and tools are in the boot and books. These are items that get seperated from the car.

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks...I will. SC is certainly too far! I was thinking the same thing, plus the weather the NE has been having this year must make sales of performance cars, especially cabrio's very difficult.

Still looking for someone in the Manassas area!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I live in centreville and work in gainesville at a shop. there is HLB in tysons. a dealer in chantilly, alexandria, and arlington

1 - 4 of 4 Posts