Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Thanks, I was just curious a friend of mine has one and when it was stock he couldn't outrun me(Gt500 is heavy) but now with the evo stage 2 kit he dyno's around 590-5whp and gobs of torque down low.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Big difference is when you park next to each other and see which one gets the attention...I bet it's not the red car in the picture. Another thing too I know from owning a Mustang in the past is he will be lucky if he can even get half of what it cost if he tried to sell it in lets say just 2 years. We took a beating on the fully optioned GT convertible we had and to put it nicely the build quality left a LOT to be desired, it was a real rattle trap.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
hey, what did the exhaust sound like? some guy living around me has the same car and a dealer plate, but a really numb exhaust. he's tailgated my CLK and my minivan before and got a cop tailgating him for it..heh). i can't wait to catch him in my SLK.

·
Registered
303 Posts
The mustangs at willow springs are pure race cars. They will blow a lot of cars off the track.
The SLK55 AMG will blow those off the track. When their SC isn't busted or they brakes have faded, the rest of the time I am busy passing them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.