Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well kids i came home tonight from Las Vegas and pulled the old shoe boxes out to tweak my Budget. Hounds Slk Heckflosse for the month Yes shoe boxes with all my receipts for the Hounds Slk and Heckflosse. I added up the numbers for the month and with great pleasure yeah right i have to say that i spent more $$$ a month for my hounds on Dogfood than i spent on Petro and Oil on my Slk. My shoebox for the Heckflosse is empty since i put the project on hold, but my motor is almost ready so $$$ will go towards the Flosse. I can,t believe it that me Hounds eat up more of my $$$$ than the Slk in gas and oil. Too be fair i have not included any receipts from the Vet. renewal fees for the hounds etc etc etc and nail trimming and insurance just in case the Hounds have a wild hair and bite the mailmen in the ass. The clear winner after i added up all the numbers is the Slk R 170 followed by the hounds by $ 27.26 and the Heckflosse $).00. So as you can see it is cheaper owing an Slk than Basset Hounds. Let that be a lesson don,t get anything that is Britsh or French. Stick with the German Made Slk Sorry mates and here is the pic below if i come home too early i get no respect. I just can,t win :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.