Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was really looking forward to a mini meet with some Florida SLK members to welcome Dave and wife Janie to Orlando this summer but unfortunately it had to be put off until next year.:frown:

Dave is having major surgery today receiving a new Aortic valve and a section of the Aorta replaced.

He is very upset that the doc will not let him drive for eight weeks:surprise: but he may/will be on the forum to stay up to date.

Dave, we all wish you a 'speedy' recovery and your 'road' to recovery is short and sweet. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.0:)

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Major surgery today ?? sending positive vibes to Dave54...and his surgeon :wink:

wishing for sucessful outcome and speedy recovery... :x:x:x

Stella

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,842 Posts
Thinking of you Dave!!!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Prayers for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery for Dave.
Prayers for Jeannie to able to have peace of mind and rest.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wishing Dave and his family the best outcome possible!
Just to add in some extra "medicine" I'll be doing my best shaman healing dance...hey ya, hey ya, hey ya...sounds of bells and rattles...asking the Great Spirit and winds to carry you and your family until you are like the bear!
I am part native tribal but also part Irish so that side of me will drink a pint!
"To your good health, Dave!"
Know you are in everyone's thoughts!
McSLK

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Dave, best wishes for a speedy recovery and to Jeanie and the family during this time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts