Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like a Data Card for my 2001 slk 230 please . so I will know if all the options that it was ordered with are still with my car? Thank you very much! neveridle V.I.N. # WDBKK49F51F176959

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Data card request

I really appreciate the response to my Data card request and I don't mean to offend anyone, and maybe I am seeing things wrong but the V.I.N. # That I posted dosen't match the number on the card? Please forgive me if I have made an error for I am not very good with the computer. Thank you again very much for your help! neveridle

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,596 Posts
I really appreciate the response to my Data card request and I don't mean to offend anyone, and maybe I am seeing things wrong but the V.I.N. # That I posted dosen't match the number on the card? Please forgive me if I have made an error for I am not very good with the computer. Thank you again very much for your help! neveridle
standby and let me check
if wrong, i will post correct one standby

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,596 Posts
you are probably confusing the beginning of the returned datacard

this

WDBKK49F51F176959

gets converted to this

WDB1704491F176959

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Data card request

Yes I was, thank you for clearing this up for me. Again thank you very much for offering the service to me and everyone else on this forum, neveridle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts