14,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the powers that be :wink:, any chance of a data card please

WDB1714422F131915

Cheers! :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Here is the Datacard you requested. The first file is in the new format from the Parts Information System and you will note quite a few entries with "no code designations currently available". I just checked on the old EPC and I include the Datacard produced from this. Those no code entries on the old system are explained.

Edit @hasontour please see this post which I edited to give you more info.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,786 Posts
Here is the Datacard you requested. The first file is in the new format from the Parts Information System and you will note quite a few entries with "no code designations currently available". I just checked on the old EPC and I include the Datacard produced from this. Those no code entries on the old system are explained.

:D

new format called isppi
Independent Service Provider Parts Information (ISPPI

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
@jbank15 Jeff it may be called that in the US but in the UK it is part of the Daimler After Sales Platforrm and is in the XENTRY PORTAL Web-based portal of integrated After-Sales systems for the support of the service process. The part of the PORTAL I have access to is PARTS INFORMATION which includes Datacard access etc.:grin:

·
Registered
14,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

@MartinatMersea thanks, very my appreciated!

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,786 Posts
@jbank15 Jeff it may be called that in the US but in the UK it is part of the Daimler After Sales Platforrm and is in the XENTRY PORTAL Web-based portal of integrated After-Sales systems for the support of the service process. The part of the PORTAL I have access to is PARTS INFORMATION which includes Datacard access etc.:grin:
yes. i use parts information also. Just an fyi for our newbie members or those with stand alone epc systems that don't cover newer models :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts