Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Room 4 2
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've mentioned before that there is another R172 AMG in my office garage and I've been keen to meet the owner so we could maybe compare notes. I left him a note to give a call, but haven't heard from him (or her). Anyway, I thought I'd place on the windscreen a copy of the data card - maybe then I'd get a response. So, I went to EPC and found my subscription had expired a few months back. I figure no problem, I'll just bring it up to date and get the data card. Surprise, surprise - an EPC subscription is now $75/year (U.S.) - it's always been 'free' up until now (ouch). I don't really use it enough to justify that, so was wondering if someone could pull the data card for 'WDDPK7FA0EF079116'? Thanks.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,033 Posts
Sure. standby!!!

·
95,033 Posts
epc subscription for worldwide as usa citizen is only $12. I just renewed a few months ago

Here is datacard for you

Attachments

·
Room 4 2
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeff,
Thanks for the quick response on this one. Here's what I got when I tried to re-up my subscription... the only option I saw was $75/year? I know it's not your day to troubleshoot this, but am I (typically) just confused here?

Attachments

·
95,033 Posts
I see that. let me go look

·
95,033 Posts
Oh my! yes, you are correct. Ouch!

·
95,033 Posts
Guess I'll have to update your thread on epc

Maybe it changed Jan 1st

·
Room 4 2
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what I was thinking, too (Jan 1st change). I'll still re-subscribe, but I'll wait until I need it before I do. Thanks, again....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts