Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my cloned DAS interface with all the cables. The software is installed on an internal SS/HDD running XP in a DEll630. The system states it also contains developer mode which I have not activated yet. The vehicle interface is connected through the PC's com port.
The system seems to work when connected to the vehicle as it will download the vehicle information and it goes into various menus. I have not changed anything in the vehicle.

Now, starts the learning curve on how to use the system and not mess up the vehicle. Again I will rely on all the members here that have so much more experience than I do and have assisted all.

Attachments

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not only will I have to learn how to use this equipment but I will also have to learn how to activate all the other software installed on the system..

Does anyone know if there is any type of instructional documentation to learn how to use the STAR system? I have been searching with no luck.....

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
26,024 Posts
Not only will I have to learn how to use this equipment but I will also have to learn how to activate all the other software installed on the system..

Does anyone know if there is any type of instructional documentation to learn how to use the STAR system? I have been searching with no luck.....

You will probably struggle to find any for fear of law suit. C0pyright.

e.g. From our own forum rules (See FAQ):
6. C0pyright-protected material. Members agree not to post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. This includes but is not limited to magazine, book and newspaper scans, television broadcasts and copyrighted images and photos. You may post a small snippet of an article, but you may not post the full text. Please provide a link (if possible) to the material.

Mercedes Benz SLK Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts