Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
*Registered
2010 SLK55 AMG
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction of a local Indy or kind person with Das/Star equipment so I can get a few things done? (Temp in bottom display, footwell and door lights). I'm in Coventry,West Midlands. Many thanks.

·
*DAS/STAR Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
4,038 Posts
Afternoon

Not sure who is around in the West Mids indy wise, but if you can get over to the next East Mids meet that I manage to attend (I'm not always at them due to work commitments...) I can help out with the
coding - there are a few others who need some doing too!!

For the lights to work in the doors / footwell you will need to have the wiring and light fittings fitted ... (if you haven't done them, the options can be enabled in the door controllers and they'll just store the errors about the lights not being there ..

Reactions: kevf and dbgrn

·
*Registered
2010 SLK55 AMG
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys, thanks for your help. Sean hump if you could pm me when you will be attending the next meet and where it is I'll do my best to get there depending, as you are in the same boat, on work. Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.