Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow this did not take long starting a new Post on this Forum here....

I was ready fighting for some Sofa Space between an English and a French Hound with bad Breath to relax watching one of my Favorite Shows on the Television...... the Info Channel......:hb::hb:

Hey Knowledge is Power...... at my Age........ you have too know of the Side affects sitting down peeing.......;);)

Turns out my T and T Girls played with me Remote Control while I was gone....... try to have a good Laugh at my Expense......

I hit the green Sticker for........ Studio 54 aka the Disco Channel..... them darn Sprinklers came on in my Backyard........

I hit the red Button on my Remote...... aka the Safe Zone....... in the old Days we called it the Sleep Button on a Remote.......

Turns out it was the wrong Button my Betty looked like a Zombie....... walking out of the Bedroom....telling [email protected]#$%^&*() turn it down.......:confused::confused:

Ghee.... all I was looking for was the Info Channel......

Well I got a secret Weapon too....... It is called a VHS HIFI VCR with 4 Head Stereo Sound and a Remote Control.......:hb::hb::hb: in the Pantry ..... Audio Cables Remote included..... and VHS Tapes in my secret ....... Place.....

LOL ...... so much for ruining the Fun of the T and T Girls on my dig Remote.... with 500 Plus Buttons........

make me looking old.......:D:D:D....

I guess I won this Round off been old......

enjoying some quiet Time with the Hounds....... watching....... a grainy Movie on my 1020 Pixel Hd Tv......with my Remote Control in my Hand......

while the T and T Girls plan the next attack on my Life to make me look old.....

Bring it on.............. T and T Ladies...... your Iphone looks mighty weak....... next to my 48 Pound Beta Cam........:hb::hb::hb:.......

LOL this is the Reason...... why I have a manual Key to my Back Yard.....

to talk to my Tomato Plants....... taking a swim in the POOL at 3 Am...... with a cooled Beer....

I have to admit my T and T Teens aka Irish Bettys in training getting a bit too sneaky 4 me..........

Tomorrow our oldest will go for her Drivers Licenses Test........:D:D:D....

LOL .... I can not wait for an old Friend of mine telling her park that Semi between the Cones....... and remember it is only 73 Ft......;);)

That should teach one of my T and T Girls not to mess with my dig Remote when I am tired.......R)R)R).......

Pardon my strange Ways ....... of teaching my T and T Girls...... in the dig Age....... that Tools that have been pasted on by your Grand Parents are priceless.....:butt::butt::butt:...... and sooner or later you might Thank me been a Hard Arse......:):)......

Gotta go them Tomato Plants need too be moved........;););)...... for a perfect Old School Pasta....... like Granny tought me......;););):tu:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts