Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's a video project i've been messing with for some time now, decided to upload it, The Text in this Template can be edited - as the video itself is finally secured as a pre-set Vegas file, so my Fellow SLK Fans, Here's my SLK Video Project - im working on improvements and tweaks for the ultimate car related trailer for people on youtube.
If any of the mods like this video, and want an "SLKWORLD" one, i'd be happy to try one, need to test this out some more, and improve skills

P.S. My Channel is Multi-genre, and full of stupid things - I make terrible Youtube videos - and the wife does ponies. Don't hate me too much. :nerd:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add this to the main post - Here's the screenshot of .veg text can be easily changed
Image format .PNG i have software to "soft" edit certain things but it's quite limited (atleast if you want it to look good)
PM me if you're interested in this project - edited with Song Vegas Pro 13

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,853 Posts
We won't don't hate you and appreciate the effort but I sent you a pm as the end splash screen contained a few inappropriate words for our forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We won't don't hate you and appreciate the effort but I sent you a pm as the end splash screen contained a few inappropriate words for our forum.
It's some related video on Youtube i can't alter what Youtube Suggests to it's viewers, not even sure why it's appearing completely unrealted, kinda trashing my effort to get this video out lol kinda salty right now. worst luck on planet earth when it comes to stuff like this

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,853 Posts
see my followup message to your reply to my message.
I know you didn't put those words or vids at the end of your production but unfortunately, they are there for all to see.

Members can pm you for more information but you only have 5 posts and need 15 posts to reply so go welcome new members to increase your post count to the required 15
or post your email address if you wish members to contact you

again, thanks for trying :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts