Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a little careless last week and scratched/scraped my left rear tire last week. Wasn't sure how much difference in cost and difficulty it would be for these polished aluminum alloy wheels, but after researching different companies, selected one, and fortunately they did a wonderful job.

They were also recommended by a company that has done some detailing work for me in the past. It turns out, in looking at their website, they have a lot of experience in the high end area.

They came out to my house and completed everything in about an hour. Cost was 125. While waiting for my appointment I called a local dealer to see what a replacement wheel would cost, and they quoted $895.

I would highly recommend them to anyone in San Diego or Orange Counties in need wheel repair. Name of the company is Velvet Touch Wheel Services (or repairmywheels.com).

First photo is the one used to get an online quote from them. In last picture, you can't even tell there was any damage.

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Sorry to learn about the damage to the wheels but glad that it was sorted. Thanks for the recommnedation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts