Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We purchased Cruzer at the end of Jan (25k miles)Weather here was bad so we headed to San Diego for a week. This was our get to know it trip.:tu: Got home and then joined this forum -- heard about Brian's trip and went to Los Angles area to meet the guys there had a great run around the Malibu area --- have gone on three weekend run's with the San Jose group through the north coast -- this weekend we met up with the Euro-Sunday group --- went to San Jose on Sat. Sunday we took a trip with them through the gold country. This club has a show an tell before the drive Cruzer was parked next to a Briklin, DeLaurean, and a backed up to Mazzarati with a Ferrari on our left there was Lamborghini's, a Ford GT and a host of other cars. Guess what !! Cruzer was looked over and photoghaphed as much as any of these cars -- nice feeling:biglaugh: :biglaugh: .
So, after two months and over 6500 miles all I can say CruzerY)
Jo and I are looking forward to the next drive --- where-ever it might take us and to the people, and cars, we will meet along the way

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:biglaugh: Ah, the good life. I'm glad for both of you. I'm sure you worked hard to get to the golden years and unlimited fun. :tu:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Sounds like fun, wish I could join. Enjoy many more great miles in your SLK

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Gene I am heading back up that way for weekend if you have the time to meet somewhere. I could call into sacramento on the way up. I have no plans untill tuesday when I fly back to NY so give me a PM if your up for it. Trying to visit the giant trees east of fresno at the moment, but the snow isn't helping so I'm camped out in the valley. Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.