Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Cruzer, we were just talking about you SL guys and I realized I hadn't heard from you lately. Then I saw you had posted a few today...

How are things on the home front? How's Jo doing?

I put this in a thread instead of a PM, as I think a lot of us would like to know.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Yeah, would be good to hear from a few of the 'originals' - btw, I wonder what happened to Doug (412Driver) ?
:biglaugh:Doug (412driver) was very unique. I had the chance to meet him during a SLK get together in Roanoke, VA, June 2, 2007. He was a big plus to this forum and I enjoyed his keen sense of humor and many comical post. I hope he's doing well.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks for the interest --- Jo is doing OK she now has the pacemaker installed and waiting for the first read and adjustment of it when it is working good we will schedule the leg surgery this will be major approx 8 hours as it will include a new hip and femur replacement the previous 2 surgeries on the leg where for not as the old bone had been radiated for cancer so it would never had healed. Won't get into the details but she hasn't been able to walk for almost 2 years. The next few months should tell the tale we have our faith and your offered prayers and that seems to be working.

We have used less than 60.00 dollar's in gas in the last 3 months just to the Dr. appoint., and the store.

Jo would like to come on line and talk with you but the chairs in here are not good for her to set in for very long --- she says hi to all and can't wait till the Cruzer gets back on the road with her at the wheel.:burnout:

Again thanks

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Cruzer I guess my current road trip might be an emotional booster, just have flick through my latest thread it will remind you of your pleasant memories with the SL. Glad to have you back, 2009 is a great year for all of us regardless of the financial catastrophe. Enjoy what we have in good health.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Best wishes for your wife, and yourself Cruzer. I hope it all works out and she gets back behind the wheel, and on her feet in no time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.