Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so a time ago I purchased a 2002 slk320 from a dealer with the interior slowly crumbling. So I recently took interior parts from a 2005 crossfire and they fit pretty nicely with a little cutting, however, the switches for the convertible tops connect differently and I either want to swap the male connector to fit the crossfire piece or find a place to put the factory mercedes switch. I'm not sure how I would go about doing that as I couldn't find any ideas on my search engine, so you guys are my only hope!

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,404 Posts
jehouser13,

First please update your location and vehicle (year?: 1996-2016, model?: 32, 200, 230, 250, 280, 300, 320, 350, 55) in your profile if you haven’t already done so, as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
Follow this to update: ‘User CP’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’ (and then click ‘SAVE CHANGES’ button at the bottom of the page). Info in your garage does not update your profile.

Your 1st thread should be your introduction so we can welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already:
I can't help with advice on your switch, but perhaps someone will be along shortly to offer their help or advice...

In the meantime, please take a couple of minutes to post a quick welcome thread and update your profile. :D

Thanks
Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.