Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I showed my 3-year-old grandson over the new to me 170 today. I let him play with the electric seats and he said all the right things. I allowed him to open the roof and close it again, which he did with his mouth open in awe, so there is something in this heredity thing.

My daughter came to pick him and his sister up to take them home. As she came in through the door he called out: 'Granddad's got a Transformer.'

Cool granddad, eh?

·
Founding Member 2006
108,846 Posts
Reminded me of my own post

inside a golden corrall for breakfast and i always sit near the window to keep an eye on my baby. a large family gathering at the next table noticed the car. there was a young boy in the group. I asked him if he saw and enjoyed the movie, the transformers? his mom said he loved it. i said, that car out there is a transformer. he says, no way! i said, watch this! clicked the remote 3 times (SmartTop) and you should have seen the look on everyone's faces! priceless!

·
Registered
113 Posts
For me, when I pick up "Princess" my 6 year old grand daughter early for a day out at our place, she always insists that I pull up in front of the school with the top down...........We come out, put her stuff in the trunk and then......"Grandpa, do the ROCK STAR SUPER STAR trick"......the little kids can be seen through the windows watching us as the top does it's thing, we get in, and cruise away.......Never knew at 70, I was so cool.......God bless....Dennis

·
Founding Member 2006
108,846 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.