Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw 5 (!) SLK's back/forth from work today…very uncommon…must be the improving weather..BUT (!) I was the only topless one!!! come on peeps!!! really??!!..weather is great right now…very disappointing...:confused:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
saw 5 (!) SLK's back/forth from work today…very uncommon…must be the improving weather..BUT (!) I was the only topless one!!! come on peeps!!! really??!!..weather is great right now…very disappointing...:confused:
Yeah, I know what you mean. Saw one driven by an older lady on Friday. I was tempted to tell her to put the top down. It was such a nice day, not too sunny and a perfectly warm 70 degrees.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,295 Posts
Even here in sunny Southern Calif..it's amazing how many SLK's I see with tops up in great weather.

I'm guessing they don't have Smarttop and it's too much of an effort to hold the button up or down?

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Even here in sunny Southern Calif..it's amazing how many SLK's I see with tops up in great weather.

I'm guessing they don't have Smarttop and it's too much of an effort to hold the button up or down?
Probably right, you have to time it perfectly on the road and can get embarrassing. I know if I didn't have it I would drop it a lot less.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts