Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Roy, I'm about an hour away from you in NY. I live outside of a little town called Millbrook. Will have a tough time doing a meet in the near future. The kids play baseball and softball and we're pretty busy every weekend. And then travel ball kicks in for my son. I keep my eyes open, though, for get togethers and if there are any somewhat close and I'm free I will try and make it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm in Stamford, CT... send me a message if you plan on meeting up somewhere. Sounds like a good time:rb

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are planning on meeting at the Milford CT rest area, (near exit 40 I think) We will be there by 10:45 or so Saturday morning and leave for Newport from there. Join us if you can. There are more details on the site I pasted the link to earier in the post.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We are planning on meeting at the Milford CT rest area, (near exit 40 I think) We will be there by 10:45 or so Saturday morning and leave for Newport from there. Join us if you can. There are more details on the site I pasted the link to earier in the post.
I may join you guys this Saturday but only at the Milford CT rest area and not go to RI.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
PLEASE, don't forget to bring the digital camera and post piccies. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi! I'm a very recent SLK owner (I bought an '06 Iridium/Black SLK350 just one week ago, actually!). I live in the Boston area, so please do let me know of any meets in CT (or MA, of course). Thanks so much! Hope to meet some of you soon!

cheers,
suntan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks so much! :) Hey, Connecticut_Roy! I've sent you a PM, buddy. Hey, Zeiser50, I've been to Paris three times when I was pursuing my first degree in London (I went by plane the first time, via the EuroStar the second time, and used the Hovercraft at Dover the third!). I've not been to other parts of France although I have a good friend in Marseilles whom I plan on eventually visiting one day. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful country (that's not to say that ours doesn't have its own charms as well :usa:)!

cheers,
suntan

·
Registered
103 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts