Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On my way to work I stopped off at the local corner shop, when I came out there were 3 young lads (aged about 10 ) on little scooters......as I approached my car they said " hey misses is that your car? " ..to which I replied yes....they said wow ... You got a nice motor there we love it lol.. I thanked them and chuckled to myself ...how sweet there are some nice kids around :D

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Took my daughter to buy a new car at the Nissan Dealership last night.

Parked next to the Skyline GTS.

When we came out 4 salesmen and 1 saleswomen were stood next to the SLK
admiring it and told me how they would prefer it to the Skyline.

When they found out it was 'Only' $45,000 they were amazed!

The Skyline GTS is $150,000 +

I drove home with a big smile :D

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Not so much anymore, I guess the r171 is getting older and there seems to be quite a bit of them on the road nowadays. It used to be a rare site to see r171, now they are as common as r170's so I guess people don't pay attention to it as much.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I also get compliments form different people. After that I have a huuuuge smile on my face =) My sweetheart seems so rare and special after that:bannana:

Btw, I've seen burgundy SLK 320 yesterday with black projector headlights and 19 inch chrome wheels. The driver had some bad a** stereo in his trunk since all I could feel is vibrations in my car =) When he was passing me he almost turned his head 180 degrees =) I think he liked my LED tail lights :biglaugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts