Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered--In between SLK's
14,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

As the title suggest i have the above for sale, it is unsued by me as i have now retro fitted a ntg 2.5.

My partner bought it for me as a birthday gift in august of last year without realising what she was actully buying. I have included some pics of all three units and the part numbers for the main head and the dvd unit too.

Open to offers, i would like to sell it togther, but i can split if need be
thanks in advance

Has

Attachments

·
14,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will be listing on Ebay in the next week or so, just wanted to give the forum members first chance to grab a bargin!

Thanks

Has

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Tempting. I'll need to do some research over the weekend on the other bits and pieces needed to upgrade from an Audio 20

Having said that I also need new tyres (plural :( ), and still need to get the front bumper repaired. I'm likely to only have enough cash left in my budget for a Smart Top.

Could you hang onto it for a year ?? ;)

·
14,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Richard

I had it for while, so i kinda wanna sell it, but i'd rather it went to a forum member

see what you've got in the way of funds left and i'm sure we could work somethng out?

Has

·
14,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries mate
totally understand, i'll wait a week or so before i put it on ebay see if there is any more intrest on the forum

Has

·
14,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hello you could tell me if this piece served a slk 55 amg 2008? And you send it to Brazil for me thanks!

Hi joao

i'm not entirly sure, i could try and find out, but it is a uk unit so am not sure if it would work in the spec of your car

Do you know if yours is a us spec?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello hansontur I called the Mercedes of Brazil, but they do not tell me they knew nothing about the spec of my car, if you get any information please let me know, thanks!

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC 300 Founding member #7
2,161 Posts
Doesn't sound like a good dealer. They should be able to look up a VIN and find out. UKC200 does that from time to time so you would think a dealer could :-(

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
If you post the VIN here, some members may be able to post the data card for you. Are vehicles in Brazil spec. to Euro standard? Is the vehicle a right-hand or left-hand drive?

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
The above pictured NTG2.0 COMAND with Nav looks like what is on my model year 2008 SLK55. I do not have the CD changer and the head unit is US spec. I don't know if Brazil uses Euro spec or not. Remember OP is in the UK.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I could be interested in this...

Do you know what the implications are for fitting the unit? I have an SLK 55 which originally had the A20 system.

Are you still after £750?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.