Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last summer, my company had an auto / motorcycle show to promote our Employee Community Fund. I’d figure I’d show some photos of the event.
To start off, the reason for the event. The helper dogs are so cool and friendly I’ll highlight them.

The motorcycles were cool, from choppers to flat track.

Dodge trucks with vario roofs.

Classic muscle / American cars…

The local police showed up with there classic.

Here’s my favorite.

Sports and exotics had a good show.

And the clean classics…

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,054 Posts
very nice!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Yeah the Yellow/Purple stripes Viper GTS looks like if it came out from the Lakers game, Though the Grey Viper with the poilshed mesh wheels looked great.

Tslick thank you for sharing, great photos and looks like it was a great event.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Nice pics, yeah the viper is overly done. Too much doesn't always means nice. The F360 is starting to look dated, the lotus esprit still looks nice. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Ynot, I agree the 360 looks outdated especially in the Red/Tan combination.

Ive seen a light blue/ sea blue interior F430 Spider two days ago and it looked mind blowing, Carbon fiber interior package, Challenge Wheels painted in anthratice, Kreisseg F1 exahust system.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
very cool! man that viper is UGLY.

I think the espirit looks dated!

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Excellent pics Tom!

Yeah, I would say the guy with the tupperwared Viper is compensating for something. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
old muscle cars are so cool, serious class about them.
that viper is pants.looks like a fast and the furious civic.
looks like great weather, our car shows usually end up in rain.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
nice pix Tom (as usual). i saw a couple of nice softtail customs in there. do all of these vehicles belong to your co-workers? if so, i wanna work where you do.
Scott, I would think you're the envy of the station. Why would you want to get shuffled in with all those nice cars... :biglaugh:

....looks like great weather, our car shows usually end up in rain.
:biglaugh: ...I'd bet you could count nice days there on both hands and feet, huh?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
SWOOON!

Nice old MG!

Ah the Lotus Esprit, gives me a hard on! Would be much better if it was the over-turbo'd 4 with Chargecooling.

I remember the one I drove. The headlights wouldn't go up (it's English, after all) but man would the car launch like a rocket. Flip it sideways, no problem. Hit a big ass pot hole, took it like a Mercedes S-Class and didn't change your direction.

I still believe Lotus makes the BEST suspensions in the world.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're all rough over the viper, poor thing. It's a funny story, the girl that brought the car in did not know how to drive it. It's her husbands track car. If you look at it up close, it's covered with rock chips and a lot of abuse. When she fired it up to leave, she almost blew the windows out of the building in the back ground, then almost lost it and barley missed a side building turning a corner while leaving the facility.

Ya Scott, there all employee cars and bikes (except the restored cop car). One of the company photogs took the pictures. I have have a bunch of photos of the bikes if your interested.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
676 Posts
hey,

the puppies are so cute, the maserati next to the slk has a great anthracite/grey metallic finish-excellent choice, the mg looks drop dead gorgeous, the furs sitting on the ladies by the ford a60c definitely need some red paint spraying - no offence (oh well ok, maybe some minor :))...

great event, great weather,
so many exclusive automobiles within one company, very impressive!

excellent shots! well done!
thank you for taking the time...

brgds
ir-ops

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.