Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious.... :

"
Your membership fees will help keep SLKWorld on-line and expanding. More info can be found in your UserCP under Paid Subscriptions or contact us for assistance. Also please note religion and politics are not allowed.
"

·
Registered 2016 SLK55 AMG w/P30
654 Posts
It's a privately run forum, not allowing religion or politics is well within their rights. This is a 99% SLK and general car enthusiast forum, with a few random off topic here and there. Politics and religion discussions often result in argumentative behavior even with the best of intentions going in. As we're all friends here, for the most part :biglaugh:, there's no reason to bring in such discussions. Forum mods the world over restrict discussions in one way or another, be it foul language or what have you. Restricting discussion of politics and religion is by no means communism on their part.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I don't care what you all say. Censor or not, *I'm voting for the candidate who drives the SLK*

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
It's a privately run forum, not allowing religion or politics is well within their rights. This is a 99% SLK and general car enthusiast forum, with a few random off topic here and there. Politics and religion discussions often result in argumentative behavior even with the best of intentions going in. As we're all friends here, for the most part :biglaugh:, there's no reason to bring in such discussions. Forum mods the world over restrict discussions in one way or another, be it foul language or what have you. Restricting discussion of politics and religion is by no means communism on their part.
DITTO! :Beer:

SLKman:tu:

D

·
0 Posts
Yep well said, those type threads always result in an argument and people being offended.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
You people with silver cars are all alike.:biglaugh:
Sorry, I'm :eek:fftopic: but I see you're from Atlanta, check out the MB Events for our Sept. ATL get together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.