Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I contacted clarion for a replacement navigation micro sd card for the nz503 I *just* had installed. When attempting to update the software with a different sd card per their instruction, the navigation card popped out and was never seen again. I've gone through the car with everything from double sided sticky tape, flashlights, etc.. name it, ive seen every inch of that cab. On the upside, it's nice to know everything is well oiled under my seats..:mad:

So I called clarion, got nowhere. Called a different number, got the parts department, talked to Ben, ben called me back. The unit is so new, there are no replacement parts for it yet. Fine, GREAT.. now I have to wait [because I am an IDIOT]. A few weeks pass, and I decided to check again. I call the number, I press option 2, some random gent answers the phone. I give him the story, give him the model number and he says "Lucy?". I didn't tell him my name.. so I respond "ben?" he says yep. I then apologize for being a parts stalker and told him I thought it was some random call center. He then proceeds to tell me that clarions customer service is all in house, he has notes on me and my part and is waiting for the part as well, and THEN tells me I am the only person since the model has gone into production to call him and tell him that Ive lost the sd card. Then he laughed, said it was okay [its great to play the female in distress with a phone sex voice at this point] and that he would check again in 2 weeks but the part IS on order, and finally making it's way to their parts department for replacement orders.

Ben.. at Clarion.. knows im a stalker. And now.. I wait! :Beer:

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,493 Posts
I can't see you play the woman in distress. Frustrated you can't get what you want but perhaps but in distress never!

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't see you play the woman in distress. Frustrated you can't get what you want but perhaps but in distress never!
You are correct, but little ben does not know that ;)

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will not even comment on that.. it's not about ME..it's about the car.. let's get our priorities straight! A woman has to do, WHATEVER a woman has to do, it get that hoopdie mobile in perfect working mod order :tu:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts