Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

121 - 140 of 174 Posts

·
Super Moderator (UK) 2008 SLK350
1,530 Posts
What a fantastic day, guys, you were amazing and contrary to the ‘wet’ pics, most of the day was dry with dry roads. A special thank you to @Davyd1975 for organising the day. Absolutely brilliant. I think Connie will be with me on every one following today…

·
* Registered
2005 SLK350 auto “Misty”
23 Posts
What a fantastic day, guys, you were amazing and contrary to the ‘wet’ pics, most of the day was dry with dry roads. A special thank you to @Davyd1975 for organising the day. Absolutely brilliant. I think Connie will be with me on every one following today…

View attachment 599129 View attachment 599130 View attachment 599131
I don’t think it will be long before Connie is searching through the internet looking for her own SLK !!
Lovely to meet you all today !!

·
1,530 Posts
Cheers Davyd, great to see you again after so long. Good breakfast.
Great to meet some new folk and the old folk.
See you all again soon. :cool:
Great to see you too Russ and hope to see you soon. 👍👍👍

·
1,530 Posts
Think I need to save my pennies to buy Connie one. She’s realised today that a lot of fun can be had and that’s thanks to you lot. So, if she doesn’t come home one night and one of your cars is missing….PM me and I’ll bring it back. 🤣🤣🤣

·
1,530 Posts
Traditional Yorkshire mist on a sunny day.
You know it Myk. I see you’ve had a bangin’ day on The Wirral today. Definitely the best side of the island for the weather was with you!

Hey, considering the weather, we did manage to blow the cobwebs away today and did over 50mph officer. Honestly (ahem)

(You know the score Myk, vrooooom!)

·
1,530 Posts
(coff)55(coff) :D :D
Hmmmm, whatever do you mean! 🤣🤣🤣

Great to see you today Turbo and yeah, perhaps a little more ‘darn saaaf’ next time mate.

And what out for those sideways’ cornering techniques…Grrrrrrrrrruuum! .🤣🤣🤣

121 - 140 of 174 Posts