Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent a mesage to club 55 members, let me know if you got it.

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
When we post in the Club 55 group, it doesn't send out a message. We'll still have to start a thread (like this one), to let the ATL bunch know to look there...

New guys: we have an Atlanta "Chapter" of SLKWorld. If you're not able to view the Club 55 Group (in the community link above), let me know and I'll add you...

dj

Dave, what are all the new guys user names? I'm losing count... :biglaugh:

PS rlbawk, gc55, and SLKDawg all have invitations to join. Check your messages...

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DJ,
That's what I thought so sent out the link, thanks for confirming. It was a beautiful top down day in ATL!! Therefore the new avitar spoiler pic!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
DJ,
That's what I thought so sent out the link, thanks for confirming. It was a beautiful top down day in ATL!! Therefore the new avitar spoiler pic!
VERY nice. I'm had the top down every day lately. Now if we can just get through the pollen...

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I cannot make it as I just moved to NC and have endless stuff to do, But did you guys know there an AMG organised track day at robling road over near slovahna? I'd be there is I could. It's not a bad track and it'll be a cool group of guys.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK Club 55, How about April 18th. Everyone check your calendars (and the better halves of course) and let me know!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
I said the whole month was good, but I was mistaken. My lacrosse team has a game that night at 5:30. Sorry about that...

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I said the whole month was good, but I was mistaken. My lacrosse team has a game that night at 5:30. Sorry about that...
If we meet at 10:00 and drive to a spot for lunch we should be done well before then. OK, let's have a vote. Speak up you Atlantians:) and anyone else who wishes to join us.

Choices are:
April 4
April 11 (Easter weekend)
or
April 18

·
Registered
357 Posts
April 4 not good for me...Rhonda and I are renewwing our wedding vows after 20 years so that's definately not good date.The 18th will work for me I have a mid shift that fri night so I can be there for lunch.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm pretty sure the Group doesn't send a message. When a thread indicates there is a message, you have to look in the "community" link above, and then find the "social group"...
Yep, doesn't seem the best way to communicate.

I did not get the message
See above and what date is good for you.

Rhonda and I are renewwing our wedding vows after 20 years
Congrats on the 20, will be 10 for us in May will be in Argentina to celebrate.

*Brother Joe, where are you at? Give Rick and Shelton a call.

*Ken, 911s are invited!

·
Registered
539 Posts
55'ers. I got a crazy April coming up and not certain which weekends I'll be available yet. Go ahead and settle on a date and I will do my best to be there.

Joe

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I'm pretty flexible in April, the first week may lean a little better but I'll work around the majority. We can post up an official thread when we have it nailed to down so there is a clean invite maybe.

·
Registered
539 Posts
So my bruthas, have we settled on the 18th? If so, let me know and I'll call Rick & Shelton. Crazy month for me, but youse guys know I'll make every effort to be there especially the lunch part! Which BTW "is" my favorite part.

Joe

1 - 20 of 24 Posts