Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I am finally closing up shop to focus more on my medical field interests. It's been a great run, but my true passion lies with medicine.

I have a Crossfire Tool Box that was released to chrysler dealers when the Crossfire came out. It included all the specialty tools that the dealer would need to work on the vehicle, basically all MB specific tools. They are all Miller and it comes with a heavy duty Miller tool box. This cost the dealer a little over 5k when they came out. I picked one up for about half that 2 yrs ago.

Looking to have it go to an owner that will appreciate the tools and can put them to good use. There are a few extra tools I'm throwing in as well like spark plug wire remover wrench and crank pulley holder.

I was thinking around 1200.00 and would prefer local pick up because shipping would be a PITA.

Please email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Here is a great link to what the box includes: http://4x4icon.com/crossfire/miller_tools/index.htm

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
Sorry to hear. What field are you going into (or returning to)?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm finishing up my RN right now. Started premed, decided to finish with nursing. As much as I love cars I'm actually really happy about closing. I started volunteering a couple times a week and am able to start doing actitivities I wasn't able to do when I had the business.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Sorry to hear your closing up shop but i wish you the best of luck with your goals.
Same here, you can always go into NP or MD if so desired after RN school.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Still forsale? Also sorry to hear you are closing shop! I was lookin forward to working with you when i get home in the states !!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Tools

Hey Guys & Gals,
I got a great idea, since ya'll can trust me...... Why don't we start a tool collection with these and build it up. Of course I would hold all tools, and send them as needed to whom ever would need them. What ya'll think about that?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,599 Posts
sounds good. i will send you a 'screwdriver'.

·
96,599 Posts
sure, for $24. get it?

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Hey Guys & Gals,
I got a great idea, since ya'll can trust me...... Why don't we start a tool collection with these and build it up. Of course I would hold all tools, and send them as needed to whom ever would need them. What ya'll think about that?
:)Great idea, but most who work on their own vehicles have tools. Those that don't, pay to have the work done. Many years ago, a Comand NAV update disc was sent to forum members who requested it. Worked OK, but subsequently was lost and no one knew where it was. Others will respond and we'll get a consensus and demand for the tools.

·
96,599 Posts
I assumed he was joking.

·
19,400 Posts
:)Great idea, but most who work on their own vehicles have tools. Those that don't, pay to have the work done. Many years ago, a Comand NAV update disc was sent to forum members who requested it. Worked OK, but subsequently was lost and no one knew where it was. Others will respond and we'll get a consensus and demand for the tools.
There was also a right-angle Torx 20 tool also. Sarge (jbanks) will remember :)

·
96,599 Posts
And I still have it!!! It is waiting right here. You can trust me! LOL!!!!

·
19,400 Posts
And I still have it!!! It is waiting right here. You can trust me! LOL!!!!
I think a set of right-angle Torx drivers are at a low price point that postage would probably cost more than acquiring a set. It was originally meant to be passed around for those who may be changing their front side markers on the R171.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.