Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I’ve recently sold my car. I never did get around to having the SmartTOP fitted. It’s brand new in the box.

Located in the UK and don’t really want to get involved in international postage if I’m honest.

£275 plus £7.50 Special Delivery tracked and insured postage (delivered by 1pm next day) or collect in Cardiff if you’re close by.

Steve

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,577 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I’ve recently sold my car. I never did get around to having the SmartTOP fitted. It’s brand new in the box.

Located in the UK and don’t really want to get involved in international postage if I’m honest.

£275 plus £7.50 Special Delivery tracked and insured postage (delivered by 1pm next day) or collect in Cardiff if you’re close by.

Steve
Hi Steve,
If the Smart TOP is still for sale I would be very interested indeed. I think the best way we can sort this out, is if you could send me a PM with details of how I can make payment to you.
Hoping to be hearing from you soon.
Viviannetv

@slkfan :x

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Steve,
If the Smart TOP is still for sale I would be very interested indeed. I think the best way we can sort this out, is if you could send me a PM with details of how I can make payment to you.
Hoping to be hearing from you soon.
Viviannetv

@slkfan :x
Apparently your profile won’t accept PM’s. My telephone number is on the advert so please give me a ring.

·
Super Moderator
24,868 Posts
Apparently your profile won’t accept PM’s. My telephone number is on the advert so please give me a ring.

@Viviannetv does have his settings to receive PMs.
However, his mailbox may be full.
He needs to get rid of any saved/received PMs that he no longer needs.

Standard (free) membership only allows 20 max for the entire mailbox.

·
93,577 Posts
i sent test pm and he received it

·
93,577 Posts
This is now fixed...try again @slkfan
@Viviannetv @Avel Du

he had

Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators saying yes
which means only mods and contacts could pm him
which is why he got my message

·
Super Moderator
11,558 Posts
@slkfan please update your profile as to auto status: SOLD SLK etc or now am looking for another or whatever :tu:

***Closed***

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.