Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming back from Best Buy an hour ago I had some kind of Volvo on my rear. Took a left to head toward the house and he followed. Wide open three lane road. Punched it after clearing the turn and wound her up to 90 very quickly. That's when I noticed one of Phoenix's finest coming the other way. I have no idea why he didn't come after me. I was clearly doing twice the speed limit and still on the peddle. Will be making an extra donation to the police fund this month. Whew.

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
I had a local cop pull out behind me last week as I was clipping along, and shade me for a couple of miles. I slowed and stayed right at the speed limit, and he finally pulled up beside me at a traffic light. He rolled down his window, said "nice car!" Gave me a thumbs up and left. Double whew...

·
Registered
52 Posts
LOL
I have had one Volvo or another for 30 years but gave up when Ford bought them. I just love your statement "...some kind of Volvo..." Sadly, if it was a recent model, you should be saying "...some kind of Mazda..." (they share parts, ya know). We should all mourn the passing of another fine European auto company into another interchangable badge. Not exactly gone, but just no longer with us...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts