Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
The rear tire 385 thing is a typo, Its 285 and it is coming to the America, dont worry.

I bet its going to be hugely expensive and above that dealers who get their hands on the 63 Black will put premium to make it even more expensive.

·
10,723 Posts
CLK 63 Black Series AMG is impressive, I love how Mean and Aggressive impression it gives over the reg CLK.

CLK63 Black>911 GT3

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
CLK 63 Black Series AMG is impressive, I love how Mean and Aggressive impression it gives over the reg CLK.

CLK63 Black>911 GT3
CLK is too heavy, the GT3 is 3100lbs, I believe, the CLK is going to be close to 4000lbs, that's a huge difference on the track, I don't think the exra horses is going to help it. It does look aggressive and track ready though.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
just throwin this out there, New Nissan Sklyine GTR (That will sit in showroom floors in Feb.) Has 450 hp out of a twin turbo 3.7liter 6 cylinder. And of course it has their famous updated AWD system. And its somewhere around 3300 lbs i believe.

Its still a Nissan tho. And might put a whoopin on the black series :(

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
You know Toyota's not going to sit their and watch as Nissan reeps in the profits, soon to follow will be the 5.0 liter V8 450bhp Toyota Supra that will compete against it. Since the Supra has a cult like following, mods are going to be plenty, very interesting for Japanese sports car lovers in the coming years.

Rumor has it that there's going to be a hardtop convertible version as well, 3.5 liters 350bhp, everyone is jumping into the hardtop market, it's the way of the future.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
my 2 favorite japanese cars, (and im not really a fan of Jap cars) Nissan Skyline GTR, and Supra TT. Altho apparently its gunna be all motor now...

Also they are moving it to a two seater! Normally, supras had backseats...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
i would love that CLK. totally blows the new M3 away. what does one of these retail at?

I love the old R34 GTR V-SPec2 skylines. but any other one i think is dated and almost 'clumsy' looking. However love Supras, but they do lack a certain elemnet of class, due to F&F movie.
MY favourite Jap car is the Mitsi Evo 9 fq-360. awesome machine. The new Evo 10 looks amazing also!! Jap car amrket is going nuts for performance cars nw.
Lexus are rumoured to be bringing out a supercar also, to have the Supra at one end of the market, and the lexus at the top. Plus Honda aer also looking to relpace the NSX.

(i just love cars)

·
10,723 Posts
i would love that CLK. totally blows the new M3 away. what does one of these retail at?

I love the old R34 GTR V-SPec2 skylines. but any other one i think is dated and almost 'clumsy' looking. However love Supras, but they do lack a certain elemnet of class, due to F&F movie.
MY favourite Jap car is the Mitsi Evo 9 fq-360. awesome machine. The new Evo 10 looks amazing also!! Jap car amrket is going nuts for performance cars nw.
Lexus are rumoured to be bringing out a supercar also, to have the Supra at one end of the market, and the lexus at the top. Plus Honda aer also looking to relpace the NSX.

(i just love cars)
FQ400, unfortunatley its only available in the UK and not in Kuwait:mad:, The only evo we get here is the 276hp Evo 9

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
the fq400 is only available in the EVO8 not the 9. The EVO 9 offers the FQ-360. Which is the new mivec turbo engine. One hell of a quick car! but needs serviced every4000 miles.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.