Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals.. So I recently lowered my SLK with some H&Rs and for about a week now, Ive been hearing some clicking/ticking sound from the rear while driving especially when making turns which I haven't heard prior to lowering the car.. I will have it looked at but just wondering if any of you know what that might be.. I'm guessing it may be my axle or differential.. What y'all think??

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,089 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
94,089 Posts
no problem. the experts will appear soon or tomorrow to answer your query

·
94,089 Posts
Great! 'Search" and ye shall find the truth!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts