Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
I found that using Fusso wax on the glass works wonders because the crap like dried bugs etc just was off easily. Also any rain whilst your driving just runs straight off. It stops the wipers making a vibrating noise occasionally too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,876 Posts
Wow! 3 Ride of the Month winners in a row!

:D I had to post that...sorry :D

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just purchased a DAS6 etc, some of that one step polish and some more wax to seal it all.
It will give me something to do....:wink:

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Just purchased a DAS6 etc, some of that one step polish and some more wax to seal it all.
Will it keep you out of trouble though Russ :grin:

I found Junkman Videos on YouTube good

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi All

OMG his does go on abit , Does he ever drive his car or just clean it . I like a clean car but come on . Sorry afew pumps of Fast Glass & I'm done.

Cheers

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi All

OMG his does go on abit , Does he ever drive his car or just clean it . I like a clean car but come on . Sorry afew pumps of Fast Glass & I'm done.

Cheers

Andy
I did warn you.... :grin:
You need to skip through the blurb but generally he is informative :nerd:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I bought one as well. Used it once - find it just as easy (if not easier) to to do small cars by hand (with the products I use (Carlak)).

I think it would be handy with hard to apply/remove waxes.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I bought one as well. Used it once - find it just as easy (if not easier) to to do small cars by hand (with the products I use (Carlak)).

I think it would be handy with hard to apply/remove waxes.
Hi Rory,

Keeping out of trouble I hope.

I only use mine for polishing. Yours hasn't got any paintwork swirls yet has it :laugh:

I find it easier and as good to apply sealant and wax by hand.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi Rory,

Keeping out of trouble I hope.

I only use mine for polishing. Yours hasn't got any paintwork swirls yet has it :laugh:

I find it easier and as good to apply sealant and wax by hand.
All good mate.....no swirls etc ....I bought it for applying sealant / waxes :frown:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts